AdroitLogic* adheres to a strict policy for ensuring the privacy of your personally identifiable information (such as full name, address, e-mail address, and/or other identifiable information).
Gathering and Use of Information
- We will never share your information with third parties outside AdroitLogic unless you give express permission for us to do so, or unless we are required to do so under applicable law.
- In order to participate in some activities, you might be asked to provide some personally identifiable information. This could be in connection with the following:
- software evaluation registration
- subscription registration for sites or services which require subscription (such as AS2Gateway)
- purchase transactions
- content submissions, community postings (i.e., forums or bulletin boards), comments and suggestions, or voting
- contest or sweepstakes registration
- bug submission
- feature request
- If you chose to have a relationship with AdroitLogic, such as a contractual or other business relationship or partnership, we will naturally continue to contact you in connection with that business relationship.
- Employees of AdroitLogic or approved contractors or resellers have access to personally identifiable customer information. All employees, contractors, and resellers are legally bound to uphold this policy and observe your right to privacy and confidentiality.
- AdroitLogic maintains several databases. Any information that you submit to us via our Websites may be sent electronically to one of these databases. We protect your privacy by ensuring that this Website and all AdroitLogic networks adhere to data-protection principles described in this page.
- We store all email transactions and strive to keep records of phone calls with customers, partners, and software evaluators so we have a history of our interactions that can be used for Pre-Sales Support and Technical Support.
- We may occasionally conduct online surveys that may ask you for demographic information (your location, position, tool use, etc.) If the online survey collects contact data such as your e-mail address (although generally they do not), we will use that data to send you further information only if the form specifically asks for your permission and you give it. You are free to revoke any such permission at any time.
- The AdroitLogic family of websites contain links to other sites. AdroitLogic is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these linked websites.
- You can opt out of receiving e-mail communications from AdroitLogic at any time. You only need to e-mail us to have your name and details removed from our e-mail list or registration database. Although opt-out requests are usually processed immediately, please allow three (3) business days for the removal to be processed.
- Transactions are recorded, including, but not limited to, when a user subscribes to a service, purchases an offering, logs into his/her account. We do not store any credit card or bank account information on any online systems that can be accessed remotely.
- As you surf around AdroitLogic's websites, it is possible that several cookies will be set on your computer. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the website.
Your continued use of as2gateway.org following the posting of any changes to these terms shall mean that you have accepted those changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
*including but not limited to as2gateway.org and any other AdroitLogic domains